Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Training
Basic Obedience Group Classes:
- Puppy classes begin on May 1st at 9 am at Veeh Ranch Park in Laguna Hills
- Adult classes Begin May 1st at 10:30 am at Veeh Ranch Park in Laguna Hills
- Dog Tricks Class (learn a new trick each week) starting soon
- Kids dog training class - Have your child be responsible for the care & training of his/her own dog. Date and time TBD
What will they learn in Basic Obedience? They will learn how to lure with a treat, sit, sit stay, down, down stay, come to recall, loose leash heeling and most inportant is the long 30 minute down stay.
Come out and have fun with your dog! He/She will love it and the socialization is great for your dog!
Private dog training classes:
These classes are held either at my home or yours. To complete the private training we will test the dog on the last day and he/she will need to pass in order to graduate.
In 7 weeks we will have trained your dog to sit, sit stay, down, down stay, come to recall, loose leash healing and a long 30 minute down stay. We will also work with distractions and it is a great opportunity to socialize your dog in a controlled atmosphere.
Kid's Training your dog:
Sat.'s at (TBD)am at Veeh Park
Have you ever told your child that they can not have a dog until they can take care of it themself. Give your kids the chance to learn how to take care of their own dog. We will train your child in all the responsiblities of owning a dog which will stay with them for a lifetime. Your child and dog will have a great relationship.
1. In-Board Training - Have your puppy/dog go home with complete basic obedience training. (4-7 weeks)
2. Private Training Sessions - Train your dog with these one on one private sessions.
3. Puppy Classes - It is very important to train you new puppy. You can start training at 8 weeks old. When a puppy is trained at such a young age, they will keep it for a lifetime.
Private Training Lessons (1 hour)
$80.00 (1 hour)
In-Board Training (evalution needed)
I am a ABC certified dog trainer. www.animalbehaviorcollege.com
I use Positive Reinforcement training to teach obediance, tricks and to work with behavioral problems.